Monday, November 12, 2007



Hey everyone!!! Look at me!! I can roll over now!!! Look at me go!! Yesterday Mommy refused to help me, ;_( so I decided that I had better learn how to do this all by my self!! So I did!! Now if I can just figure out how to go the other way!?!? I had a fun weekend! I spent a lot of time with Daddy while Mommy worked on a big project for school. We had so much fun! We went shopping, and played, and Daddy let me take naps on him! (Mommy doesn't do that anymore). Last night we went to a Thanksgiving Dinner Party at Mommy's friend Leslie's House, and I was the center of attention!! But Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me have any turkey. I can't wait until I'm done with all this cereal stuff and I can eat Mommy and Daddy food!! Thank goodness Mommy only has a couple more weeks of school for this semester - I miss her!! It seems like she's always busy!! But I like it when I get to go to school with her to work - there's lots of nice people there to play with!! Mommy calls them professors! Whoever they are, they are always happy to see me!! I still haven't cut a tooth yet, but the pain isn't so bad right now. It kinda comes and goes, but I still like my "popsicle" toy!! Mommy gives me an ice cube in it every morning - and it's yummy!!

No comments: