Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hi Everyone!!! Things are going good here in "Riley Land"!! I am getting to be such a big boy!! You wouldn't believe it! Mommy says that 5 Months is my Magic Number - because everything has changed for me!! Here's just a few things that I do now:
Love My Paci!!! Mommy got me some new ones too!
Love my Baths!! I like to kick my legs and splash the water!! (Check out those ears!!)
Sit up all by my self!!! (but usually only when I have a toy in front of me)
I'm Such a Big Boy!! Turkey Day is coming - and some snow -Finally!! Daddy is sad though, because it probably won't be a lot of snow for us in town, but maybe in the mountains!! Mommy and Daddy have already made plans to take me up there for some pictures next weekend. Mommy got me a cute little Santa Suit to take some pictures for Christmas cards in, but the hat was too small for my big ol' head - so she just made me one!! Didn't she do a good job!! (Daddy wants one now too!) She got enough fabric to make a stocking for me that matches. I can't wait for Christmas!! In two weekends Mommy and Daddy are taking me to Red Feather Lakes to cut down my first Christmas tree!!! Yeah!!! I'm so excited!! It will be so much fun!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! I'm thankful for My Mommy and Daddy, and those big, silly white things that bounce around the house - and keep me entertained!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.