Sunday, November 04, 2007

First Real Food!!

Guess what I got!! I got to eat real food this week - well, kinda real! I had some Rice Cereal. It was yummy!! I didn't eat a lot the first day, because Mommy had just fed me and I wasn't really hungry, but yesterday I was hungry - and I ate a lot!! There's a new video of it, and here's my first bite:
It took me a while to get the hang of it!!!
Daddy fed me some too. I like this whole real food thing. The spoon was fun to chew on!
But I think I liked the bib best!!
Also, I'm cutting my first tooth! It is very painful, and I scream a lot!! Mommy doesn't like that. Thanks to Auntie Adrianne for all the help!! I love my new "Popsicle" treat!! I suck on three or four ice cubes a day in it!! I also like it because it's nice and messy - just like me!! hehehe. Well, things are getting busy again. Mommy has a lot of work to do at school for the next few weeks, so she says I get to play with Daddy and Katy a lot for a while!! Yeah!!! But as soon as she's all done, we are taking another trip to Indy to visit!! My Grandmas and Grandpas will be so surprised at how big I am!!

No comments: