Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween is so much fun!! I can't wait until next year when I can go Trick-or-Treating!! Here's our pumpkins that Mommy and Daddy carved. Mommy's is on top (it's the girlie pumpkin), mine is in the middle, and of course Daddy's is the Jeep pumpkin!! Mommy also tried to toast some seeds in the oven, but I think she burned them, cuz it smelled really bad!
We got lots of trick-or-treaters tonight, more than Mommy and Daddy have ever had. But it helps when you live in a neighborhood with a lot of kids, and not in a third floor condo! Here's me in my pumpkin suit. It was really warm, and a tad small, so I didn't wear it for very long. Eventually Mommy let me out and I just wore my pumpkin hat.

Mommy dressed up like a kitty cat. And the doggies like to nip at her tail!! heheheMommy also made a white tiger mask for Daddy, so he wouldn't feel left out!! I liked it when Daddy played peek-a-boo with me in the mask. The trick-or-treaters thought the mask was neat!! Daddy even scared one of them!
Next year Daddy wants me to be Yoda. I don't know!! I just hope I can eat some of that yummy candy!! Maybe next year we'll get to go to Old Town Fort Collins for trick-or-treating.
Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments: