Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Pictures to share

Hey all!!  Busy day today for me trying to catch up on some orders.  But I wanted to share some pictures real quick while the kiddos are napping!  (Yes, Jayce and Amara are both napping while Riley is at school . . . How I have been so lucky to have this as an almost daily routine is beyond me!!) 

I snapped this one this morning without Riley knowing, and I absolutely LOVE it!!  It shows his true big brother side.  I was trying to eat breakfast and put Amara in the swing so I could eat my cereal.  She started crying (as usual) and Riley went over to her and started reading her a book.  It didn't keep her from crying, but I thought it was the sweetest thing!  I love this little man!!

Also, I've been sucked into the Instagram phenomenon!  Ok, not "sucked" in, because I'm really liking it!  Anyways it's really fun to play with, so here's some shots that I've taken over the last few days on Instagram.
Not much going on here, just the grind of everyday life!  School, home, Mops, Bible Study, grocery, laundry, dishes, etc.  Riley had his 100th day of school last Friday, and he got to take in 100 mini marshmallows to put in a snack mix that they made and then shared at school.  We have his spring conferences next week so we'll get to see how he's improving.  Jayce still loves his baby sister!  A little too much!  He's graduated from poking and prodding her to trying to pick her up.  I know he's doing it out of love, but he is just too little to pick her up, or even understand!  So things with him are becoming difficult.  Luckily Riley's around most of the time to help keep eyes on him.  And Amara is just as sweet as ever!!  She's figured out the "cry and they will pick me up" thing, so that's been fun!  But she's sleeping between 8-10 hours straight a night already!  She is truly a gift from heaven!!!  She is ready for bed pretty early, usually by 7, so that means she still wakes up around 3 or 4, but at this point I'll take it!!  I've been trying to go to bed earlier, but it's hard when the house is quiet and I can finally have some time to myself!  I hate to go to sleep and not take advantage of it! 

This weekend is pretty busy for us, birthday parties, a pinterest party for me, and a TON of crocheting to get caught up on.  Yay for a booming business!!  Have a great rest of the week everyone!




No comments: