Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One Month Old

Happy "Month-Day" Amara!  (to quote my very good friend Cathy!)  Not much going on, but I thought I would at least share a few pictures with everyone.  I have a craft show coming up in a few weeks and since Amara will be spending the day with me in the booth I thought I would make some things for her to wear.  I have been wanting to try my hand at dresses, and now I had the perfect excuse!  So this weekend I spent a big chunk of the time crocheting my first dress!  It turned out super cute!!!  It's a tunic dress - so Yes, the sleeves are supposed to look like that!!  Lol.  And since I already sell baby booties in the shop I just had to make some for her!  Love the ballet slipper look of these! 

Also, I thought these were cute.  This is the quilt she got from the quilt group at my church.  They give quilts to all the new babies.  They wanted a picture of her with it, so I thought I would share it with you all too.  It's so cute, now I need to do this with ALL the quilts she's gotten, and share/send them to everyone.  Look for those in the future!

And last, here's some of Riley.  We went round and round to get his Kindergarten picture.  The company never sent it, so we are just now getting it!  Here it is for you all to see.  Some of you will be getting copies in the mail soon, but if you would like a copy, or a specific size, just let me know and I'll get it to you. 

This one Cameron took on one warm day this weekend.  The weather here has been so nice the boys have been playing outside a lot.  Last week Riley came home complaining of an ear ache, and after a trip to the doctor we found out it was an ear infection.  So he received explicit instructions to wear a hat outside at recess to protect the ear from the cold air.  Well, same instructions apply at home, and so this is what we found him wearing to play outside on that warm day.  if you cant see he's wearing boots, basketball babylegs with his shorts, (t-shirt with paper airplane babylegs on his arms under the coat), and his winter coat with the hood up for his ear.  Crazy boy!!





And one more of Daddy's Little Girl!!


Have a good rest of the week everyone!!!

No comments: