Wednesday, February 01, 2012

New Business, New Car

Well, things have certainly changed in the Louie household the last couple days!  2 exciting additions . . . no, I'm not pregnant!!  But I did start my own business!  It's Called Baby Bear Designs, and I'm selling crocheted hats, blankets, and more for babies and kids.  I plan on expanding to other items, but I thought I would start simple and see how it goes.  You can see more about what I'm selling on my business blog - babybeardesigns.wordpress.com and PLEASE like my facebook page here - www.facebook.com/twobabybears.  I am taking "custom orders" for just about anything, so please don't feel limited to what I'm offering on the websites. 






The other new addition is Cameron's new car!  We've been talking for a while about getting him a new car, the Jeep is just not gonna make it much longer as a daily driver.  And were planning on getting something this summer.  But if you know Cameron you know he spends hours upon hours researching what he wants, and then once he decides he spends every spare moment searching for the best deal.  (this trait can be a little annoying at times, but I have to admit - it has saved us money . . . sometimes lots of money!!) And this was the case too.  I did have to put some limits on his car selection though (like has to fit the carseats, and be under a certain price - that one was kinda difficult for him to swallow), and again if you know Cam, you understand this!!  ;)  Anyways - he decided on the Subaru WRX STI for his choice vehicle and found a really good deal on one in Colorado Springs.  So, it was fresh off the boat and we went to pick it up last night.  I think he was giddy!!  It is pretty nice, and it's been awhile since he had a new car, and I know he's been wanting a sports car for a while.  So he deserved it!  It would have been nice it we could afford to finish the basement first, since that may not be possible with another car payment now, but Oh Well!!  Like I said, he's due, he deserves it, and it make me happy to see him so happy!!  (silly boys!!)  So here's some pics of Daddy's new car!  It is a pretty shade of blue!!

No comments: