Monday, September 19, 2011

9 Months

Wow Time Flies!!!  This past week Jayce turned 9 months old!  I can't believe it! 

Here's a few things about our 9 mo. old boy: Jabbers constantly, Cruising and even standing on his own for a few seconds, 2 Teeth Now, FAST crawler, crawling up stairs, shakes his head when you say No, Eats everything on the floor but very picky about his food, weighs just over 15 lbs (tiny thing!) and is almost 28 inches tall/long. 

His 9 mo checkup went really well last week and he's still growing appropriately - for a tiny little man!  He's now wearing a lot of 6-9 month clothes, with only a few of his 3-6 mo onsies still fitting.  But pants are still mostly 3-6 months (even with cloth diapers!)  This is turning out to be great because all of Riley's old 6-9 month clothes were getting into fall/winter clothes - which is what we are needing!!  I'm excited that I won't have to buy a whole lot of new stuff to keep him warm this winter!  Here's a few pictures of him at 9 months old - what a ham!

New haircut . . . again!


Happy Baby - You can see my new bottom teeth in this one!


Silly boy!!
I also want to ask for prayers for my mom today.  Saturday night she was taken to the hospital with multiple infections, pneumonia, and a few other issues.  It's looking like this might be a longer stay than she is wanting, and there are other things that need to change with her home health situation before she can go home.  She was already scheduled for a surgery to remove and replace her bladder (in an attempt to solve some of these problems with infections), and I'm not sure if they are going to move that up now, or keep her in the hospital until the scheduled surgery at the end of Oct.  Please pray for her, for healing and peace with the doctors decisions, for me for peace with being so far from her now, and for her doctors for guidance and healing.  My sister, Rodger and Linda have been putting in a lot of extra hours over the last few days and even weeks, and I want to express my thanks to them and ask that you pray for them as well during these tiring times.  Thank you all for your love and support!  She is at St. Francis in Beech Grove if you would like to go and visit her - I know she would love visitors (it can get really boring in there!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom...I will keep her in my prayers.

Cam and Aliy said...

Thanks All - My Mom is home now, with extra nursing care, however finding her regular at home care is proving to be difficult (after firing the previous company for neglect issues). So continued prayers for her healing and for her caretakers is still needed! Thanks!