Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Days With Daddy!

Hey Everyone!  I have had a blast the last couple days!!  I just had to tell you all about it!  Yesterday was “Take your Kids to work” day at Daddy’s Work, so he got to take me and Jayce to work!!  Mommy came along too, it was so much fun!  We got to make can piggy banks, and rub prints like can labels, and design our own cans, and play games and see one of the Budweiser Clydesdales!  I got all sorts of cool treats, and Ice Cream Sundaes!  Mommy took a bunch of pictures.  Here's a couple of them:
Me and My Can Bank

Playing the game with Daddy

Meeting Jackson, the Clydesdale
 It was such a cool day!  I learned all about how Daddy makes cans, and got to see the big machines (through the window!)  Then today Daddy got the day off (Good Friday).  So we went to Denver to the Aquarium.  It was another fun day!  We went to Crackle Barrel for breakfast, then Downtown Denver.  We got to see so many Fish!!  And other animals too, like rattlesnakes and a Tiger! 
Standing with Mommy and Jayce in the Tunnel


With Daddy and Jayce in a bubble under the tank
There was even a mermaid show!! 

It was really loud, and there were a lot of people, but we had so much fun spending the day together!  I like it when I get to spend time with Mommy and Daddy, and Jayce too!  I hope we get to more fun things like this!  Next up - EASTER!! 

No comments: