Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and More

Hey Guys, I hope everyone is having a good spring . . . And I hope that Nobody in Indy is getting washed away in all that rain!  We had a Fabulous Easter!  It was so much fun!  I found my Easter Basket right away!  The Easter Bunny hid it behind the curtains, but it was so full it stick out pretty far!  I was a good big brother and helped Jayce find his.  That one was a little harder, it was behind the TV.  I got SO much Candy, and some really cool toys!  Then we went to church, and then we went to Greg's house for an Egg Hunt.  Greg had lots of cousins over visiting and so Mommy and Daddy hid the eggs and we all went looking for them!  I found LOTS!!  And they ALL had Candy in them!! YUM!  Then we went home and Mommy and Daddy made dinner.  After that it was just a nice relaxing night at home.  The perfect end to a nice family weekend. 

Also, the night before Easter Mommy and Daddy gave Jayce Rice Cereal for the first time.  He didn't like it too much, but he likes in better now.  I don't know why they give him breakfast at dinner time, but oh well!  He's so messy when he eats it!  and he spits a lot out, so Mommy has to keep scooping it up and shoving it back in.  Mommy says that's because he's still learning how to swallow. 

Well, this weekend is Daddy's Marathon!  We are all so excited to go and watch him!  He's been working so hard for so long to accomplish this!  I'm so proud of my Daddy for running so much to train!  He was sick last week, so he didn't run as much as he was scheduled.  But I think he'll be ok, since he was off a week in his schedule and he's feeling much better now.  Mommy says we are going to go to Ted's Place to wait for him, cuz they won't let us drive up the canyon with all the runners coming down.  So we'll wait there for him to pass, then drive to the finish line in Old Town and watch him finish!  I just KNOW he's gonna do it this time!  He's such a fast runner!! 

That's about it for now!  May is gonna be a super busy month for us!  Mommy's doing a Flower sale for MOPS on Mother's Day, Daddy's got some long days at work scheduled and a training in St. Louis (so it'll just be me Mommy and Jayce for a week), and then we are Coming to Indy for my BIRTHDAY!!!  Can you believe I'm gonna be 4!!  Mommy and Daddy say we get to go to the RACE!!!  I'm so excited, I LOVE RACE CARS!!!  So Lot's to look for for a while!  Oh, and Check out the Photo albums Mommy posted under Kodak Albums from this weekend!  See ya later!

No comments: