Monday, March 14, 2011

What a Weekend!!!

Wow - Have I had a Blast these last couple days!!!  On Wednesday last week my Friend MaKenna came over to play.  Mommy and Kenna's Mommy, Bonnie just sat around and talked, boring old people stuff... but Kenna and I had a lot of fun!  We colored with crayons, played lightsabers, and ran all over the house!  I wish Kenna could come over everyday!  Then on Friday we went on a hike!!  We went to the waterfall at Horsetooth.  Lacey and Jaxon came too, but not Greg, he was far away at his Nana's house in Kansas.  But we still had fun!!  The waterfall was only a trickle, but I got to play in the rocks.  Mommy was so proud of me because I carried my own backpack the WHOLE way!!  It had my water and lunch in it.  Mommy carried Jayce in the sling (cuz he's still too little for the backpack carrier) and her backpack with Jayce's diapers and her lunch.  Then afterwards we took Lacey and Jaxon to Inta Juice (our FAVORITE Smoothie place) cuz they haven't ever been!!  They thought it was Yummy too!  I'm glad! 

Then on Saturday we went to Trevor's Birthday party.  Trevor's Mommy used to be my babysitter.  He's 3 now like me!  He had a Cowboy party, so I got to wear my cowboy hat and Marshal Star!  We ate hotdogs and beans (yuck) for lunch and got to eat off of tins (aluminum pie plates) just like real cowboys!!!  I like going to Trevor's house, cuz they have a BIG Trampoline!!!  I LOVE to jump on it!! 

Speaking of Jumping . . . Today MOPS went on a field trip!  We went to the bounce house place.  I got to go down the big slide and jump with all my friends from MOPS!!  It was so much FUN!!  I can't wait to go back again. 

Mommy says the weather is supposed to be nice all week - in the 70's on Wednesday!!  So we are going to go on another hike I think.  Maybe we'll go to Devil's Backbone and see the rocks!  But Mommy says they might have closed the keyhole because of the bird's nest already, so maybe we'll go somewhere else.  We'll have to see!!  More pictures of that to come!!  Have a good week everyone - and a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  (I wonder if the Leprechauns will come visit us!?!?)

No comments: