Monday, March 07, 2011

Swimming Lesson Pictures


Hey everybody!!  My Daddy is home again!  He went to LA last week for training with his work and we missed him SOOOO MUCH!!!  Mommy had to take care of Me and Jayce all by herself . . . She did a good job though.  I got to play with Greg a lot, and Justine came over to see us too.  Mommy took me to Swimming lessons and we went to Donall's (McDonald's) afterwards for dinner.  I got a Megatron Transformer in my Happy Meal, and it shoots a fireball!!  Isn't that Cool!! Anyways, Mommy took some pictures of me Swimming on her phone (that's why they are all fuzzy)  to share with you.  This week is my last week, but I heard Mommy talking with Lacey (Greg's Mommy) that we might take the class again later, and Greg would take it too!!!
Waiting for class to start
Practicing our kicks
Floating on our backs
Floating on my belly
Kicking Backwards
Jumping in
Swimming without the life jacket
Game Time!!!


Next week we get to go to the bounce place again for MOPS!!  That means I get to bounce with all my friends from MOPS, Jack and Kenna and Greg and Olivia and Grace!!  I can't wait!!  Not much else going on this week.  Talk to ya all later!!

No comments: