Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

 Merry Christmas Everyone!!!  Hope you all had a very good Christmas - We sure did!  I had 2 Christmases!!  We had one with Grandma & Grandpa Louie before they left, and then another one on Christmas Morning after Santa Came!!
 Here's me with my Stocking.  It was stuffed to the brim!!!  I can't believe that Santa got all that in there!!  I got bath toys, bubble bath, silly straws, cars, crayons, and a bunch more stuff!!!  Jayce got a stocking too, it just had teether toys in it, though, nothing cool like I got!  Mommy and Daddy even got some candy and stuff in theirs.  They must have been good too.  

 Here's me opening some of my presents. 
 Some of my favorites are my Thomas Set from Grandma & Grandpa, my Pillow Pet from Unkie Rodgie & Auntie Kathie, and my Trampoline from Santa.  I haven't actually gotten to play on the Trampoline yet, Mommy and Daddy haven't opened it and put it together, but I ask them EVERY DAY!!  I think I heard them say that Santa got mixed up and brought the wrong one, so we are waiting for the other one to come. Jayce got some stuff too.  He got lots of clothes and a toy box and blankets.  Here he is in his new Smartwool Socks.  Mommy says those will keep his feet really warm. 

 Mommy also says I'm supposed to say Thank You to all the people who sent gifts to me and Jayce.  I got lots of books from people!!  It's really good too, since Mommy hasn't taken me to the library in a while.  I still have new books to read at nap time and bedtime!!  

We haven't been doing much since Christmas.  We went to Church a couple times, but mostly I just hang out at home with Mommy and Jayce.  Daddy's been working a lot.  They had a maintenance shut down this week at his work, so he's been putting in a bunch of overtime on his days off.  And when he's not at work he's still trying to fix our Computer.  It's almost done.  He should be able to get it up and running to use by tonight (at least that what Mommy hopes!!)  Guess Daddy should have paid the extra money to the company that put the computer together for you - cuz it's been a pain in the butt to get going!!  

Not much else going on.  I don't think we are going to stay up for the New Year.  Daddy has to work the next morning to get the production lines back up and running, so staying up until midnight isn't a good idea for him.  And Mommy gets such little sleep as it is, and I don't think I could stay awake that long.  Mommy thought maybe we could stay up until 10 and Celebrate it with Indiana on Indiana time.  I think that's a better idea.  I just don't know if we can find the New York ball drop on TV since we are on Colorado time.  We'll see.  Oh, and we are FINALLY supposed to get some snow Tomorrow!!!  It's been so long since we had ANY precipitation, things are so dry out here.  But tomorrow it looks like we could get at least a couple inches.  Daddy was hoping for a blizzard like New York and everybody on the East Coast got, but I don't think we will get that lucky.  I just want to be able to put on my boots and play outside in it!! 

Well, Have a good New Years everyone!!  We'll See you Next Year!!  hahaha

No comments: