Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Dragons & Parades

Did you have a fun Labor day weekend? I did!!! Mommy got the whole weekend off work so we got to spend the whole time together!! We didn't do anything special really, but that's ok - it was still fun!! Mommy spent most of the weekend on my new room. She painted me a Chinese Dragon on the wall!!! it's sooooo COOOOOlll!!! She even put the Chinese Character for Dragon next to it!! Didn't she do a good job!!! She wants to put my name on the wall too, but she's still deciding where. Cuz there's some other pictures that she and Daddy want to keep on the walls that they got on their trip to China with Grandma & Grandpa. So once they figure all that out and finish it, and then clean out the room and put my stuff in it, I GET MY NEW ROOM!!!! I'm so excited!! I already love it! Mommy and Daddy don't like me playing in there with all the stuff right now, but they don't know that I sneak in there when they aren't looking!! hehehe!! My Favorite part is jumping on the bed!!
Anyways - On Monday Windsor had a parade for Labor Day . . . yep, ANOTHER parade!!! This one was a LOT bigger than the one in Severance, and so I got a lot more Candy!! Yum!!! My favorite things (other than the candy of course) were the tractors and the horses - and there were a lot of horses, but I didn't like the bands and the loud music floats. Those hurt my ears! And guess what, I get to go to ANOTHER Parade in a couple weeks!!! CSU's Homecoming parade is soon, only Mommy won't get to be in it this year. But that means she can sit with us and watch it!

In Other News . . . Daddy has a job interview on Friday. It's for a Temporary job (Daddy calls it a Contract job - whatever that means), but it's better than nothing!! So wish him good luck!! And Mommy does NOT have Gestational Diabetes!!! YAY!! She tested "borderline" at her 1 hour glucose test, so they made her do the 3-hour test!! (she said it was way sucky!!!) She couldn't have anything to eat for more than 15 hours!! But everything came back normal, so she's got a clean bill of health! YAY!! That means my baby brother is healthy too!! Mommy and Daddy still can't agree on a name for him . . . I hope they decide soon! But they did find some really cute Monkey things for him and his room. I can't wait to meet him!! Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Ellen Louie said...

Wow! what a great job on the dragon! No wonder that Riley likes this room. I'll bet if he is asked if he likes it he'll go "Yiiip". We are happy things are well with you, Aliy.

Ellen