Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tie Dye & Severance Days

Grandma & Grandpa Louie are visiting!!! We are having a Blast!! They take me to the playground, and give me yummy food like Strawberries, Raspberries, Candy and Doughnuts!! And today we went to Severance days. It's a festival that the tiny town of Severance puts on every year. So this morning we went to a parade, and then we looked at all the booths and cars in the car show. (Mommy says that Unkie Rodgie should bring his cars next year!!) Then I got to ride on an old time firetruck and a train with cars made out of barrels. Then I played in the jump house and we all ate hot dogs!! Most of the time Mommy sat in the tent in the shade cuz it was just too hot for her, but I had fun with G & G and Daddy!

Me and Grandma & Grandpa at the paradeThat's me in the 2nd barrel

Also, one of Mommy's friends from work/church has his own tie dye business. He was nice enough to make some for me and my new baby brother. Here's a picture of the shirt he made me.

Isn't it good!! My New Brother has one too, it's a little smaller, but it has the same colors. Mommy says we can wear them together next summer and get more pictures. I can't wait!! Thanks Marcus!!

Tomorrow we're going to go up Mt. Evans (it's a 14er) with Grandma & Grandpa. It should be very exciting!! Mommy and Daddy took me when I was a baby, so I don't remember it. I hope I get to see a mountain goat, there are supposed to be a lot up there. More pictures and exciting events with G & G to come . . .

No comments: