Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Riley!

Tomorrow is my Birthday!!! I turn three years old.  But since we had a Race Car Birthday, and the Indy 500 was today, we had my party today during the race!  It was lots of fun!!  The DiBenedetto's came (that's my Friend Jack and his family) and we ate lots of yummy food (like hotdogs and watermelon and corn on the cob!!)  They also sang Happy Birthday to me so I could blow out the candles on my cake.  (as you can tell in the video I was a little impatient though!!)  Jack and Evan -Jack's big brother - and I played Frisbee Golf on Daddy's basket, and raced our race cars that Mommy got.  We had so much fun!!  Then we opened presents!!  Jack got me a BIG toy tractor from Sprig (remember the recycled toys), and I got a Kitchen set from Mommy and Daddy!!  Grandma & Grandpa Louie got me some cookware and food for my Kitchen set - So I can make sandwiches now for everyone!!  And the Sandwiches stick together too - just like real ones!!!  What a great Birthday!!  Mommy says I should say Thank You to Grandma & Grandpa, and to Unkie Rodgie & Auntie Kathie for getting the decorations at last minute and shipping them to us!!  Thank you everyone for making this such a Fun Birthday!!

No comments: