Friday, March 05, 2010

Lots to tell!!!

Hey everybody!!! Have I got lots to tell you about!!! We have been having so much fun the last couple weeks . . . Where should I start! Well, let's see, Mommy wrote you about my potty training, so I'll pick up after that. That weekend Mommy only worked on Saturday, cuz we got a big snow storm. So on Sunday she took Daddy and I to one of her Open Spaces - Ramsey Shockey. There was a good 5 inches of snow there already, and it was snowing the whole time we were there. We went snowshoeing, well, Mommy and Daddy did. I don't have any snowshoes yet so Mommy and Daddy got me a new sled and took me in that. But that wasn't very much fun, so I told them I wanted to walk like them. So I walked, and walked, and walked!!! Mommy said I walked for about 2 miles, cuz the trail is a little over 2.5 miles and I hiked almost the whole way before I got tired enough to ride in the sled. It was so much fun!!! It was so pretty up there!


Then the next weekend Mommy took Sunday off again! There was an "Alpaca Extravaganza" at the Boulder County Fairgrounds and she really wanted to go. For some crazy reason Mommy just LOVES Alpacas! She keeps telling Daddy that she wants to get some and start an alpaca farm when we get a house with some land. Daddy and I think she's crazy, so we let her go just to humor her!!! We did learn a lot about taking care of alpacas though, and got to pet some of them. I guess they are kinda cute!!


This week it's been pretty warm out, so Mommy and I have been playing out in the sun! We played in the backyard with the doggies, and took a walk around the block. I guess she'll have to work a full weekend this weekend. I like that Mommy stays home and plays with me a lot more. We have fun watching movies, reading books, and playing games. She likes to tickle me - A LOT!!! But I can tickle her too!!! Here's a funny picture Mommy took of me today (along with the one up top. I like pretending to be a cowboy, and playing with the doggies sunglasses (called Doggles), and today I had both on and Mommy thought it was hillarious!!!

So Mommy thinks I'm potty trained now. I haven't had an accident in about a week. I go pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty now!!! I have even learned to go before naps and when I wake up so that I don't have to wear a diapy at nap time!!! YAY!!! But I still wear them to bed, cuz I still wake up soaked even in a diaper every morning. But Mommy says that's OK cuz I'm still a little boy, and I have to remind her that I'm a BIG BOY now!!!
Daddy is still running a lot so that he can run in a marathon. But he hurt his something last week. I think it's called an achilles?? He thinks it just from over working, since he just about never ran before he started training. So he's going to take it easy for a little bit. I hope he gets better, that would be really cool if my Daddy could run in a marathon!! Well, that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Talk to ya later!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you like the snow, cause we are SO OVER it here! We're looking to find a job in a warmer climate...we're in Tennessee this weekend...yahoo!

Ellen Louie said...

I have reset my password and hope it works - even wrote it down like the last time but it didn't work.

The hike in the mountains must have been peaceful and quiet. The pictures are beautiful. Glad to see the 'training' coming along - bet you are too.