Monday, February 08, 2010

Sad Day

Well, it's a sad day for Colts fans. And we are mourning here in Colorado as well. They played a good game, not a great game, and the odds were against them (as well as a certain ref making a call regarding a certain onside kick), but they were still in good spirits at the end and congratulated the Saints on a great game! We had a great time watching the game. Some on the guys I work with and a friend from school came over to watch the game with us. It made it that much better!! I made my Superbowl Cake as per tradition from 2007, and we still celebrated the Colts playing in the Superbowl! Here are a few pictures: My boss Steve brought Raven, his black lab to play with Piper and Mowgli. She is like 1/3 of the size of Mowgli, and so it's rather interesting to watch them play!!
I want to wish my Mom Happy Birthday tomorrow, and everyone a Happy Valentine's Day this weekend!





No comments: