Thursday, February 04, 2010

BIG BOY!!!

I am a SUPER BIG BOY this week!! You are not going to believe all the big boy stuff going on right now! On Monday Mommy let me wear big boy undies!!! They had Cars on them, like Race Car (aka Lightning McQueen) and Mater!!! But That didn't last very long - only 2 days - cuz Mommy kept telling me not to get Race Car and Mater wet, but I didn't know how to do that!! They didn't work like diapers, so I got them wet a lot, and the floor too. I did get a few stickers on the potty chart, but not when I got Mater and Race Car wet. I don't know why though - I went potty!! Mommy says we need to take a break from undies (I think cuz she doesn't like cleaning up the floors), so we're back to daipies!! Here's some pictures of my big boy undies:
Mommy said "Let me see Mater!" So I did:

Other Big Boy News: After I went back to daipies, Mommy Changed my bed into a BIG BOY BED!!! No More Crib!! I can get in and out all by myself!!! I love it!! And Mommy's proud of me too, cuz I have been good about not running amuck during naptime and bedtimes. Here's me in my new big boy bed:

Mommy and Daddy were going to get me a bunk bed (and use only the top right now), but they said I'll have to wait a little longer. Maybe for my birthday! That would be really cool!

Here's another picture of me yesterday. Mommy thinks this a funny picture (cuz I have my hands on my hips and a pink daipy on), but this is actually a very serious picture!! It's hard to tell, but Raider is in the laundry basket. He was a bad Kitty (although I don't remember why) and so he was in Time-Out. I kept telling Mommy "Cat in Trouble, Time-out!" But she wouldn't listen!! She just kept on laughing! Oh well.

Guess What!! I got new Colts Shirts from Grandma & Grandpa Louie!! They were so nice to go and find some for me (since they don't have too many Colts ones in Colorado!) They are kinda big, size Small in boys, which Mommy says is a 4-6, but that's ok - cuz that means I can wear them til I am 6 years old (well, maybe!) One is a Peyton Manning shirt (that's my favorite), and the other is a AFC Champs shirt. I can't decide which one I want to wear for the Super Bowl Party this weekend . . . GO COLTS!!!

SO what else is going on . . . Mommy's going on a Girls Night Out tonight. So I get to go to her Friend Heidi's house and play with Olivia, Gracie, and Aubrey until Daddy picks me up. It will be so much fun!! Then the Super Bowl Party is Sunday, I hope lots of people come! And then Next week is Grandma Wilson's Birthday!! Happy Birthday Gran!! Mommy, we better put her present in the mail soon!!! Then after that is Valentine's Day!! We aren't doing anything special this year, cuz Mommy has to work. But that's ok, cuz I know that Mommy and Daddy Love me, and that they love each other, and that I love them!! And Grandma & Grandpa, and Gran Wilson, and Aunt Anna, and Aunt Janice & Uncle Stan, and Caleb, Maddie, and Vanessa, and Uncle Dale, Caitlyn and Aaron, and Aunt Tina & Uncle Dann, and Unkie Rodgie & Auntie Kathie . . . and . . .

1 comment:

Erin said...

I've always heard that boys are harder to potty train than girls...so I really have no advice for you there. Good luck!