Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Well, another year has come and gone! I hope everyone had a happy and safe time celebrating the new year! We did! It was our first full day in Indy. We had a good visit, it was just so short!! Mommy and Daddy and I are exhausted from all the running around to see everyone in three days!
We spent most of the day Thursday with Gran Wilson, Aunt Anna, Unkie Rodgie and Auntie Kathie. We had Christmas again at their house! I go lots more cool toys, like a fire truck that makes LOTS of noise, and a Cars race track!! I also got a play tent and tunnel, and Mommy says that with that and my new sleeping bag we should have a camp out in the living room!!! That would be so much fun!! Mommy and Daddy got lots of stuff too, but nothing fun like I got - just some silly gift cards - I don't know why they are so excited about them! Then after that we went to play with my friend Elliot. New Years Day is Elliot's Birthday, he was turning 1, so we went to ring in the new year with him. Daddy and Elliot's Daddy, Tim, played the Wii most of the night, and even let me play a little - even though I didn't really understand. I just wanted to play with the steering wheel. Mommy and Elliot's Mommy Suzanne spent most of the night talking. BORING!! Then Mommy and Daddy both gave me a kiss at the new year at the same time - Yuck!! They said the only reason that I got to stay up for the new year was because we were in a different time zone and so it was really only 10:00 our time, which is only an hour after my real bedtime anyways. And I stayed up later than that the night before on the airplane.
Then on Friday we stayed at Grandma & Grandpa Louie's house all day and had lots of people come over! I got to play with my cousins a lot, and get MORE Presents!! But I didn't get a nap that day so after Mommy took Gran Wilson home I got really sleepy and Cranky.
Saturday was just as much fun! We went to Uncle Stan & Aunt Janice's house. Mommy did scrapbooking stuff, Daddy went shooting with Uncle Stan and I got to play with Maddie, Vanessa and Caleb some more. Well, Maddie and Vanessa wanted to help Mommy and Aunt Janice do Girl stuff, so mostly I just watched Cars and Alvin and the Chipmunks but that was just as much fun! Mommy got to play with Aunt Janice's Cricut, and now she wants one!! Daddy said "Maybe!" Then Saturday night Mommy and Daddy went on a date. They don't get too many of those, so they took advantage of all the free babysitters in Indy. They went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie, they said it was really good!! They liked it!
And then yesterday we came home. I had to get up at 5:00, that's 3:00 Colorado time!!! Needless to say, I slept some on the plane, and the whole way home from the airport (Mommy too), and then took another nap at my regular nap time!!! Mommy said it was good cuz it helped me get back on Colorado schedule some.
Mommy and Daddy say that our next visit to Indy will be in June, cuz Mommy has her 10 year reunion. I can't wait!! I miss my Grandmas and Grandpa already!!

No comments: