Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thomas the Train, and Fall Colors

I got to ride on Thomas the Tank Engine this weekend!!! Sunday we took Greg and his Mommy and Daddy to Golden to see Thomas the Train. They had so much to do, but we didn't do it all, cuz there were a TON of people there. But we did ride on Thomas and play with the toy trains, and get Thomas Tattoos, and sit in the giant Lego Thomas, and . . . Eat Yummy Ice Cream!! (it's Dole Whip Ice Cream and they have yummy flavors!!) We also saw Sir Topum Hat, but the line was too long to get our picture taken with him, same with the big Thomas that pulled us around. But It was still fun. I hope Greg had fun too, it's his birthday in another week. We are going to his party this weekend. Wanna know what else we did this weekend? We did a lot again. On Saturday was the Birding Fair at Mommy's work. So Daddy and I went to check it out and hang out with Mommy a little. They had some live birds there (raptors - like Hawks and Owls and Eagles!) and I got there just in time to watch a Red-tailed Hawk Flying Demonstration. It was pretty cool! I'm still a little too young for all the activities they have for Kids, so we'll have to go back next year and do them. They have a lot for kids to do. Then after Thomas on Sunday Mommy and Daddy and I took the back roads home from Golden. We found a great little State Park to see the Fall colors out here (just green and gold, not all the reds and oranges like in Indy). But it was still really pretty!
Then Yesterday Mommy and I went to MOPS, and the Gourmet Godmother came to talk to the Moms. She gave Mommy some good recipes that I can help cook! I'm so excited to help Mommy in the kitchen!! (even though Mommy's a little nervous!) And then today Mommy and I went to Cheyenne. We had to pick up some Jeep parts for Daddy, and then we went to the Sierra Trading Post Outlet Store. It was so Big!! I wasn't a very good boy for Mommy, but she attributes that to the long car ride! We bought a bunch of Smartwool socks for winter, and snowpants for me, and a sleeping bag/Doggie Bed for the Doggies to fight over!! (But they're gonna have to fight me for it first!!!)

I have had so much fun these last couple of weeks!! And Next weekend is Greg's party, and maybe we will go to Estes Park for Elk Fest, and listen to the Elk Bugling!! Mommy says I have to figure out what I wanna be for Halloween soon. Anybody got any ideas?

No comments: