Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy Month!

Hi Everyone!! Sorry for the delay in updates again! It has been a busy couple of weeks!! Let's see whre did I leave off . . .

Mommy and I started going to MOPS again!! And I'm in the 2 year old class now, not the nursery!! We get to do crafts and have a Bible lesson!! And Mommy is a Discussion Group Leader for her table. The theme this year is "Planet Mom", and Mommy says that's perfect, because sometimes as a mom she feels like she's living on another planet!! Then we went to Mommy's work party for the end of the year. It was at Hermit Park Open Space, in Estes Park. It was such a pretty night, and cool. But that didn't slow me down at all!! Mommy's co-workers gave me a new nickname - Velociraptor!! Which I think is cool cuz it's a dinosaur, but I guess they gave me that name cuz of the high pitched screams I always make. Mommy says it fits me!
Then we went to the annual Sustainable living fair in Fort Collins. I got to see some cool stuff. This week I am spending the entire week at Jamie's house during the day. That's because on Monday and Tuesday, when I usually stay with Mommy, she wasn't here. She got to go to a Ranger Conference in Breckenridge. She said it was so pretty up there. All the aspen are changing, and it was snowing!!! Yes, SNOWING!! Here's a picture from when they were driving up.
She learned a lot at the conference, and even got to meet Aron Ralston - the guy who went hiking alone in Utah and had to cut off his arm!! He's a "Inspirational" Speaker now, and he came to talk to them and sign books. Mommy got one for Daddy.
This weekend is going to be busy too. Saturday is the Birding Fair at Mommy's work. Daddy and I are going to go visit her cuz it's fun for kids too. And then Sunday we are going to see THOMAS THE TRAIN!!! I'm so excited!! He's at the Colorado Railroad Museum, and Mommy and Daddy got tickets so we can ride on him!!! And guess what - Greg is coming too!!! It's almost his Birthday, so Mommy and Daddy got tickets for his Mommy and Daddy so we can all go ride Thomas together!! So look for more pictures to come after that. But for now here's a few pictures of me lately. I am trying to swim in the bathtub in the first one, and I'm coloring in my Madagascar book in the second. I love coloring!!

No comments: