Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm A Big Boy Now!!!

Guess what I did today!!! I went Pee-Pee in the Potty all by myself today!!! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me!! I want to do that more, they were so excited!!! Mommy had to wake me up this morning to get ready to go, and she usually lets me play in my crib for a few minutes so that I'll pee-pee in my night time diaper and I can get to the babysitters with a clean one. Well this morning I didn't want to pee-pee in my diaper, so I held it. And after Mommy let me play she noticed that I was still COMPLETELY dry!! (so she knew I would have to go pee-pee). So straight to the potty we went!! And I went Pee-Pee in about 10 sec after sitting on it!! It was so exciting!!! Mommy let me help flush it in the big potty, and then we washed our hands, I'm such a big boy!!! We tried again when Mommy got home from work, but nothing happened. I'm not quite sure why it happened this morning, but I'll be glad when I figure it out!! I over heard Mommy tell Daddy that this is a good start, but it's still gonna be a while. I'll show them!! Pretty soon I'll be pee-peeing in the BIG POTTY!!!

No comments: