Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm 2!!

Happy Birthday to Me!!! I turned two years old today!! Yesterday I got to have a party at the park with a bunch of people. All my Family came, and even some Friends!! Thanks for coming and partying with me everyone!! Mommy took lots of pictures of me playing with bubbles, and on the playground, and eating cake, but she forgot to bring her cord to upload them to the computer, so you'll have to wait to see them. I had an alligator cake, and I did really good blowing out the candles!
Today was kinda a sad day though. We went to the memorial service for my Grandpa Wilson. I only got to see him one time, but I know my Mommy and Aunt Anna loved him a lot, and will miss him a lot. It was a very good service, my Great-Aunt Konnie talked about many fond memories, and Mommy read a Hopi Prayer, and Aunt Anna read another beautiful poem. It was good to remember him, and everyone liked to see me, since I'm his only grand-baby. I'm glad that I got to meet him!!
Tomorrow Mommy and Daddy are taking me to the Children's Museum here in Indy. They say that it's a really good one, lots of fun - so I can't wait!!! Then we fly back home and Mommy starts back to work full time. Next weekend is the Grand Opening for Red Mountain Open Space!! Mommy is so excited for it, and I'm sure she will have a bunch of great pictures! Be on the lookout for those and my birthday pictures soon! Talk to ya all later!!

No comments: