Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

Holiday Season has arrived!! I'm so excited!! I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I did - I am very thankful for . . . Mommy, and Daddy, and my blanky and paci, and Grandma Louie, and Grandpa Louie, and Grandma Wilson, and all my aunts and uncles, and my doggies, and my kitty, and . . . lots of other stuff!!! I had such a good Thanksgiving with Mommy and Daddy! Daddy made the turkey, with a new recipe from Mommy, it used some new herbs that I have never had before, but it was yummy!! And then Mommy made everything else, including a Chocolate Pumpkin Pie!! Yum Yum!! Here's me eating some of my dinner:

We also hung up our Christmas lights. Our house looks so pretty now!! We hung icicle lights on the top of the porch and garage out front, then Mommy put lighted garland on the porch railings. She also put lights on our little juniper tree, and got three "pathway trees" with lights too! Today, like we try to do every year on the weekend after Thanksgiving, we went up into the mountains to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. But we didn't get too many pictures, because Mommy left my coat off for the long car ride up to the pass, but then found out that she really left it at home!!! Can you believe it!! So we bundled me up in blankets for about 3 pictures and that's it!! But it was really pretty in the mountains. It was snowing really lightly, and everything was covered. Mommy was so mad that she forgot my coat, because we could have gotten some really good pictures.

But we did get to see some Big Horn Sheep, about 10 of them were licking the ice in the middle of the road!! Here's a picture of the ram. The rest were ewes, or mommies, and two babies.

Daddy said that we will try to get some more pictures next weekend when we got up to Red Feather Lakes to cut our Christmas Tree!! Yippee!! I'm so excited!! I hope it's not as cold as it was last year! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here!! Mommy and Daddy are almost done with their shopping already (and no black friday excursions either!!) I wonder what Santa will bring me!?! And Mommy's almost done with her school. Just 5 more class days, and 1 final, and that's it!! She's been working so hard!! I'll be happy when she's done too!! Well - til next time!!

No comments: