Friday, September 28, 2007

Four Months!!

Well everyone, I’m four months old now!! And I am loving life!! Mommy says I’m a happy baby, and my babysitter Katy thinks so too! I spend most of my time playing with Mommy, and my toys. My favorites are Jingles my giraffe, and my rings (because I can chew on them the best!!) I can entertain myself for a little bit now, which makes Mommy happy! I also like to talk, a lot!! And sometimes in the car, I sing along with the radio! My newest trick is I can blow raspberries!! It’s fun – especially when I get slobber on Mommy or Daddy!! Daddy says I sound like the Tazmanian Devil - brrrrllllaaaa, bbbbbrrraaaa!! I am also getting better at holding my own bottle, but sometimes my arms get tired and I drop it, (or I’m just kinda lazy and I let Mommy, Daddy or Katy hold it for me!) I like watching the doggies – they are funny, and always walking around. Sometimes the kitty is entertaining too – mostly in the mornings when he’s awake! I don’t like it when I get put on my tummy. I think my Mommy and Daddy want me to roll over, but I just can’t figure out how to do it!! I kick my legs like crazy, but it just doesn’t happen! Mommy says I’m going to be spending a lot of time with her and Katy for the next 2 weeks, because Daddy has to go away for work. I’m going to miss him. Well, it’s almost time for my nap. Here’s some new pictures of me!!
Holding my Bottle
Yummy rattle!!
blowing raspberries!!
Hi everyone!!

No comments: