Sunday, March 11, 2007

Baby Shower!

Well, I made it to Indy all right!! And had a blast at the baby shower- Thanks to EVERYONE who helped out with games, decorations, food, pictures, everything!! It was still exhausting, but worth it to see everyone again!! Riley got a lot of great things, and some very cute outfits!! I can't wait to post pictures of him wearing them on here for you all to see. I'll be able to carry the clothes and some other small things home in my suitcase, but the rest we'll have to ship home. So far we have one large box full of toys!
Cam has been house hunting for us while I'm gone, and I think we found a couple of ones we like in Severance (a small town outside Fort Collins.) So that's the next step, find a house, and then get it all ready for Riley to come home!!
I'll try to get some pictures of the Shower up when I get home, and again A big Thank You to everyone who came and helped out!! It was Wonderful!!

No comments: