Monday, December 12, 2011

Jayce Turns 1!!

Happy Birthday Jayce!  Well, almost!  His actual birthday isn't until Wednesday, but we celebrated a little early so that Grandma and Grandpa could celebrate with us.  Mommy made a Monkey Cake for Jayce, and Monkey Cupcakes for everyone else.  They turned out so CUTE!!!  Then we also had fruit (because Monkeys like fruit) banana splits and animal crackers.  Party Favors were Monkeys in a Barrel, and I'll say - They were a HUGE Hit!!  Jayce got a new truck from G&G, some books from Tanner and Jackson, a toy Camera from Ryder, and a new swing for the play set from Mommy and Daddy.  He wasn't really into unwrapping the gifts, but all the older boys took care of that for him!  We didn't really do anything special, but it was a lot of fun anyways!  Here's some pictures from his Birthday Party.











Then that night we did an early Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa - it was a present filled day!  Grandma made Pillow Mats for the boys, and they turned out super cute!!!  Riley's is a "Space" theme which he thinks is awesome (he slept on it last night!!) and Jayce's is a cars and trucks theme.  They already love bouncing and falling into their piles of pillows!  These will be truly loved!  And Mommy got some new Pots and Pans!!!  YAY!!  Daddy has been bugging her for a while since we have about used up our skillets beyond the point of usefulness!  So now we have some! 

Now that our trip is over and Jayce's birthday party we just have a few more things to get underway before Christmas.  I will say it's been crazy up to this point, but it's almost nice to get it all out of the way.  I really feel like I can just relax until Christmas.  I did finish all my Crochet Christmas gifts!  I'll have to wait to post pics until after Christmas, but I will do that!  I must say I was very happy with the way they all turned out.  Hopefully everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed picking out the patterns and making them!

One more thing.  Please Pray for my Mom again!  This week she made another trip to the hospital for some DANGEROUSLY low blood pressure, and the decision (from everyone, including her) was that she needs round the clock nursing care.  So she has moved from her home to Manor Care Nursing Facility.  This is not an easy transition, but one that everyone knew was coming and was already in the works.  So pray for her peace, her caretakers healing touch and watchful eye, and comfort for those that this is the right choice.  She seems to really like it at Manor Care (after being at the waters for a month) so that is a positive note!  I'm hoping to travel to Indy sometime in the coming months to help get all the remaining affairs in order, so prayers that that goes smoothly as well (especially since I will most likely be traveling with 2 small children on my own!)  If you have the chance to please take the time to visit my mom, it has to be lonely and unnerving being in that situation.  I can give you contact info if you need it, just email or FB me.  Thanks everyone!

Have a Happy Holiday season!

No comments: