Thursday, July 28, 2011

Firsts for Everyone!

Hey Everybody!  Guess what I did this week!  I went to the dentist for the first time!  Yup!  They cleaned my teeth and everything.  Daddy said I was really brave, cuz i just hopped right up and let them go to work.  I even got to wear sunglasses!!  Don't I look cool!!!

Daddy went too.  But he had to get a cavity filled.  He was brave too!!  Especially to go home and eat dinner with his mouth still numbed, hehehe! 

And one more new thing - Jayce can pull himself up on things now!  Three days ago Mommy went to get him in the morning and he was standing up in his crib.  She was so surprised!  Then he did it again yesterday, and started pulling up on other things too - like the couch and my sit n spin.  He's growing so fast!  Mommy is always reminding me to keep my big boy toys (like little cars and things with small parts) picked up so that Jayce can't get them.  Pretty soon she's gonna limit them to my room, since Jayce can get just about everywhere else now! 


Next week Mommy is going to Nashville, and I get to stay at my friends Jackson and Tanner's house.  Ryder lives there too, but he's a baby like Jayce so I don't play with him as much as Jayce does.  We get to have a sleepover there and I can't wait!!  It will be so much fun!  I hope we get to make a water slide like we did last time I played at their house.  Well, that's all for now.  Mommy will probably tell you all about her trip when she gets back.  Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: