Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

I had a great weekend this weekend with Mommy Daddy and Jayce!  We did so many fun things!!  On Friday Night we went to the Drive-In to see Cars 2!!  Yes, there's a Drive-In in Fort Collins, and we LOVE it!  You can watch 2 movies for less than the price of one in the theaters!  And Jayce and I are Free!!  Plus I can run around and make all the noise I want without Mommy and Daddy shushing me all the time.  I get to stay up Really Late too!!  Cuz we have to wait until dark for the movie to start . . . and that's a LONG Time!  Anyways, we went to see Cars 2, it was a good movie!  I like getting to see Lightning McQueen and Mater again!  Mater is so funny!  Jayce was a good boy and slept most of the movie . . . In fact Daddy slept most of the movie too!  Silly Daddy!!  But I guess that's what happens when your used to going to bed so early all the time.

Then on Saturday we went to the pool with Daddy!  It was so much fun!  I got to use my new goggles and dive rings, but I liked playing football the best!  Oh, and the WATER SLIDE!!  Since Daddy was there to help I got to go down the water slide with somebody.  I wanted to do it again and again and again and again!!!

Then Yesterday we got to go to Rocky Mountain National Park.  Daddy friend Derek and his wife Jen were visiting from California so we took them to Rocky to show them around.  There was still snow up on top the mountains!! Can you believe that!! I got to play in the snow!  It was Jayce's First time to Rocky, so we took a lot of pictures.  It was nice to have someone else to help take pictures of all of us.  I really liked Jen, she was nice.  I was sad when they left because I wanted them to come home with us so I could show her my room, but Mommy said I would have to wait until they come and visit our house another time.

Today we had another park play date for MOPS.  So I got to play outside all morning!  It's really hot here.  Today was cooler, but it's supposed to be really hot all week again.  Maybe Mommy will take me and Jayce to the pool again!  Or even the Sprinkler park!!  Stay Cool everyone!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Your boys are getting so big! I love your family photo! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. :)