Thursday, June 02, 2011

Birthday Trip to Indiana

Hey Everybody!  I just got home from a trip to Indiana to see all my family that lives there.  It was so much fun!  I got to see my Grandmas and Grandpa and Aunts and Uncles and LOTS of Cousins!  So Here's a play by play of the week!

Unkie Rodgie and Kathie picked us up from the airport . . .and then it was straight to Steak N Shake for Lunch!  Yum!!  Mommy's Favorite place for Milkshakes!!  It was yummy!  Then we went to Unkie Rodgie's house and got settled in.  Aunt Anna and Grandma Wilson came the next day, and got to meet Jayce for the first time.  I like playing with Aunt Anna, she's a lot of fun! 

Then on Friday we met Mommy's friend Kate who took our pictures.  Mommy went to high school with Kate.  She did a good job, I can't wait to see the pictures!!  (look for those to come later!)  And then we went to see Grandma and Grandpa Louie! We stayed with them the rest of the time.  I got to play with Vanessa, my cousin before her Mommy and Daddy came to pick her up.  I like running around with Vanessa.  She has as much energy as I do . . . and that's not always easy to find!  Saturday we went to the 500 Festival parade with BOTH my Grandmas!!  I liked that parade!  It was really hot, but it was worth it!  I got to see all the racecar drivers up close, and even some other people - Like Scooby-Doo!!  Saturday night we had a picnic with all my cousins.  I had a LOT of kids to play with.  And there were a LOT of people holding Jayce.  Then we did birthday cake and I got to blow out my candles. 



On Sunday we went to the 500 Race!!!  It was the 100th Anniversary, so it was really special.  I can't wait to go to that again!  The racecars were really loud, and really fast. 

Monday was a relaxing day.  We just laid around the house mostly.  We went to play at Daddy's friend Tim's house.  I got to play with Elliot.  He's a little smaller than me, but he's got lots of cool toys!!  Then Jayce and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa so Mommy and Daddy could go out on a Date.  They went to see the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. 

On Tuesday we went to Grandma Wilson's house again.  I got to do birthday candles again, and get some more presents.  But my favorite thing was playing with Aunt Anna's new kitten, Diamond!!  She's really small, but a lot of fun!  Then that night we went to Mommy's friend Adrianne's house.  I got to play with lots of new friends there!  Sophia was there, but also Mommy's Friend Amy brought here kids, Hannah and Elijah.  We had so much fun!!


But then we had to come home.  We got to fly on the airplane again.  I can't wait to go back!!  Mommy says that we can go back next year cuz Daddy wants to run in a Mini-Marathon with Grandpa.  Next week, VBS and after that...Swimming Lessons!!!  Jayce gets to do swim lessons too!

No comments: