Sunday, February 13, 2011

Riley got ahold of my camera!!

It's a busy time right now!!  Today I had a bake sale at church for MOPS, so I've spent the past few days planning and organizing (and baking for) that.  Along with working on the craft for Tomorrow's MOPS meeting.  Tomorrow is also Jayce's 2 month check up, and Riley's first day of swimming lessons.  (we'll see how well this goes - Mommy and Daddy don't get in with him now.)  So there's a lot going on!  I'm sure I'll update you in more details later this week, but I had a few minutes tonight so I thought I would leave you with a Funny photo album I made recently.  I call it "Riley got ahold of my camera!!"  We recently upgraded to smartphones, and therefore had to download some "kid friendly" apps to entertain a certain someone who figured out how to use our phones all too quickly.  However, he has also figured out how to get out of those games and into other programs . . . like the camera.  And needless to say if my phone gets left unattended and within reach (say, while I'm changing a diaper) then I mysteriously find random pictures on my phone!!  So I decide to put them together for a laugh.  These were taken over the course of a week, Enjoy!!

Riley got ahold of my camera!!

No comments: