Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pictures of Jayce

Since we haven't had a lot going on and I have been slacking a little in the Pictures department, I thought I would just post some pics of Jayce so far this month.  He's growing so fast, I thought I should capture this time the best I could.  He's one month old now, actually 5 weeks now!  I can't believe it!  Enjoy!!
The fabulous Poopy Face!

Bed Head!!  (or Hat hair I guess too!)


Bothers!

First Bottle

He didn't take it - He just played with it!

Sling baby, just like big brother was!


One of the VERY few times asleep in the swing

All bundled up for a trip to the park on a warm day


Playing Patty Cake with Riley



He likes to be sitting up, rarely will be content laying down flat

Tummy Time

"I don't like Tummy Time!!!"

Grabbing at toys now!

My new hat Mommy Crocheted . . . Now Riley wants one too!

No comments: