Saturday, May 15, 2010

Howdy All!!! Man Have I got a lot to talk about today!! So I guess you all got to see the video I made for my Grandmas huh!?!?! Isn't it cute! Mommy and Daddy made me do it over and over and over again. Mommy says I should tell you some about the new baby. She says she's about 9 weeks along now, and is due on December 19th. She went to her first Doctor's appointment this week and everything looks good so far. She even got to hear the baby's heart beat for a tiny blip! I don't know what all this hoopla is about, Mommy just seems really sick to me! She sleeps all the time, and has to run to the bathroom a lot!!

Mommy also started working her boat inspector job this week (which may have something to do with why she's so tired!!) She wakes up very early, and even leaves the house before I wake up!! Daddy says when I wake up at 6:30, Mommy's already been at work for a half hour!! That's crazy!! But she picks me up from the babysitters house at my nap time, then we go home and take naps together!! I like that, cuz sometimes Mommy let's me sleep in her bed with her!!

We also went and got our pictures taken by Mommy's friend Cathy (Tanner & Jackson's Mommy). She took really good pictures, but I tricked her!! She kept trying to get me to smile, but I wouldn't!! Hahaha!!! She kept saying how serious I am! hehehe!! You can see the pictures here, just use Mommy's email address (aliylujah@yahoo.com) and the password riley. Mommy ordered some already to send to the family, so let her know if you want any, or any more and she can order them from Cathy.

Well, that's about it for now! We are planning our trip to Moab for next week. We leave on Wednesday and get back on Sunday, so Look for pictures after that!! I bet it's going to be so much fun!!! And then after that is my Birthday!!! (I heard Mommy talking about having a racecar birthday, and watching the Indy 500 at my party - woohoo!!!) Talk to ya later!!

No comments: