Monday, December 21, 2009

Wheelin!

Hey everyone - I hope you are all staying nice and warm!! We are here! In Fact, yesterday was so nice, that we all took a walk around the neighborhood, even the doggies came! But it's suppose to get cold again, and snow this week before Christmas. Are you done with all your Christmas Shopping? We are!! Friday Daddy took all the presents to be sent to Grandma & Grandpa's house to FedEx. I think he was a little late to get them there for Christmas, but they will be there for New Years when we come!!
Then on Saturday we went Snow Bashin'!!! (that's 4-wheelin' in the snow) It was so much fun!! We went on an easy trail, Bunce School Road down by the St. Vrain River (where we went last year). But it was still snowy enough in some places to make it interesting! Here's some pics from the Trip, and you can see them all in the Kodak album.
Me Driving the Jeep (while waiting for Daddy to come back)
Chad finally had to put his chains on!
Daddy Stuck in a drift (the only time he got stuck!!)

Mommy took lots of video on this trip, so you can see those on the Photobucket account (link on the right).

Well, it's almost time for Christmas!!! Mommy and Daddy are excited, but I'm not quite sure what for. We already have the tree and lights up - and so far that's my favorite part! They keep talking about this Santa guy, and Baby Jesus, but I don't see them anywhere, so I don't get what the big deal is! Oh well, I'm still having fun! Trevor, my babysitter's little boy gave me a little stuffed toy for Christmas. It's a Baby Elk!! (but Mommy keeps calling it a Reindeer, and says his name is Rudolph - but I don't know who that is, and he looks like a Baby Elk to me - so that's what I call him!)

In other news - Mommy and Daddy keep making me sit on the potty. I HATE IT!!! I don't understand why they make me sit there, nothing happens when I do, it's so boring! I would rather be up playing and running around. but since they take my diaper off to sit on it, they won't let me run around. Oh well!

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: