Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Walkway!!!

So we finished the patio last weekend, this weekend we finished the walkway from the garage to the patio!! It slopes nicely so that Gran Wilson can come and visit, and get inside easy (no more muddy tires!!) Daddy did a really nice job on it! Thanks so much Daddy.

Also this week we went to Spring Canyon Park with MOPS. It is such a COOL playground!!! There's a water area with spontaneous geysers, and a little kids playground, and a big kids playground, and GIANT rocks with caves and stuff!!! And it's all accessible!! Mommy says we won't go there to often, cuz it's too hard to keep track of me! But I loved it!! I got to play with my friends and run through the water!! But my favorite part was when I figured out how to climb on the rocks!!!

Mommy kept looking for me on the ground, and got scared cuz she couldn't find me, then looked up!! I told her she should know better than to look on the ground for me!! She just called me a monkey and made me get down.

Mommy gets to hike Long's Peak!! She going on this Tuesday, so look soon after for an update!! She's so excited!! It looks like it's going to be good weather too! Then on Friday Mommy's friend Camie is coming to visit!! Yay!! More visitors!! September is going to be a busy month for us!! Mommy's really busy with work, she gets to go to a conference in Breckenridge, and they do a big Birding Fair. Also, we get to go to the Colorado Railroad Museum and ride on Thomas the Train!!! I can't wait for that!!! And Greg might come too!! SO much going on!! Have a good Labor day weekend everyone!! and look for updates soon from Mommy's hike!

No comments: