Thursday, September 04, 2008

So the videos are up now!! It isn't all of the ones we took, but you can get an idea of what our trip was like!! Like I said they are all of our drive up Imogene pass, or of the train ride. And Mommy wants to say sorry for taping through a buggy windshield!!

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!! We did. Mommy had to work, so Daddy and I went with her!! haha, we hiked up to the top of Horsetooth Rock. Mommy was going to come too, but along the way she found someone breaking the rules and had to take care of him. But Daddy and I made it all the way to the top!! 2.5 miles, and almost 2,000 ft of elevation change!! I'm so proud of Daddy for carrying me all the way to the top!!

Not much else going on, Mommy says that I get to meet my Great-Aunt Elaine and Great-Uncle PJ, and maybe a bunch more family in a couple of weeks!! That would be so exciting!! I can't believe that there's still people out there that I don't know!! And next week Daddy's going on a work trip to Virginia. I will miss him a bunch, and so will Mommy. Well, have a fun weekend everyone, and don't forget to watch our videos!!

No comments: