Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mover and a Shaker!!

Hey everyone!! I took my first steps this weekend, on Mother's Day to be exact!! Daddy and I were practicing walking, and he let go, but I kept going!! You can watch a video of it that Mommy took, she says sorry for the movement!! I'm not doing it regularly, cuz my knees are still faster!! But if I'm steady on my feet, I'll take one or two steps (before I fall, or reach the thing I'm trying to get at!!) Mommy and I have spent all day together today, and it has been fun!! She's all done with school now, and we are both very happy!!! (oh yeah, and Daddy too!) She says her presentation went very well, and so far she has an A in one class, and a B in the other, and is hoping for an A in this last one. YEAH MOMMY!! She officially starts work next Tuesday, but she has already started trainings. (Including having to get sprayed with pepper spray last weekend - YUCK)


Tuesday Mommy took me to get some pictures taken for my Birthday, so hopefully we will have them back by the time everyone gets here!! I'm so excited!! Mommy says we are going on a safari for my birthday, and I get to be the tiger!! I can't wait!! And I get to see Grandma and Grandpa Louie, and Uncle Stan, and Aunt Janice, and Caleb, and Maddie, and Even Vanessa!! This is going to be so much fun!!
Here's some recent pictures:

Me combing my hair!

I got this sippy cup thing down!!

Mommy gave me cheese ravioli, and I liked it!!

No comments: