Friday, March 21, 2008

Springtime!

Yeah It's Spring!! Mommy and I have been enjoying the beautiful weather this week a lot. we have been on lots of walks and trips to the playground. And we have been playing outside with the doggies a lot too. Here's some pictures of me crawling around in the back yard.

The only part I don't like is when Mommy pulls the grass out of my hand before I can get it in my mouth! It's not fair - she's just too quick!! In fact it's been so nice that Daddy is spending his day off today mountain biking in the mountains. I wish I was big enough to go! Tomorrow though it's going to be colder again, maybe even snow. So Mommy and Daddy are taking me to a museum in Denver. Then we are going to visit Babies R Us in Denver and shop for a new carseat for me! Cuz I've almost grown out of my baby carseat! Can you believe it! Then on Sunday - It's Easter!! Mommy said that the Easter Bunny probably wouldn't visit me this year, because I'm too small for candy, so instead she made me an EASTER BUNNY!!!
Crazy Mommy!! That's ok though, I guess she better get her fill before I start getting old enough to protest! Sunday is going to be a busy day. We are going to both Mommy's and Daddy's churches!! With a small break in the middle for lunch. I hope I can last that long!! But Mommy says that it's important to remember that Easter is more than just bunnies, chicks, eggs and chocolate. He has Risen! He has Risen Indeed!! Have a Happy Easter Everyone!! And thanks to everyone who sent me Easter Cards!!

No comments: