Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!! I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be a great year!! Mommy and Daddy didn't let me stay up to watch the ball drop, but that's ok!! Mommy says that she and Daddy barely stayed awake!! I guess that's what happens when I put them on a schedule!! hehe!! What's new with me? Well let's see . . . I love to talk!! I babble all the time. I really like saying stuff with b's and m's (ba bo bu, ma, etc.) and I just learned the "th" sound so I sound like a hissing snake a lot!! Daddy's sad cuz I still won't say Da, or Da-Da. But that's about it! I'm really happy that I get to spend almost three whole weeks more with Mommy before she goes back to school. Her classes don't start until after MLK day. We are having so much fun!! And she's enjoying relaxing with having only 1 full time job (me)! Well I hope everyone is working hard on their new year's resolutions!! Have a great 2008!! (hey that rhymes!!) ;)

No comments: