Thursday, December 20, 2007

Boy!! Is it good to be home!! I missed my daddy so much!!! But I had a lot of fun in Indy with all of my other family too! Mommy was so proud of me for behaving on both flights, even with a delay on the one to Indy. It was a little scary at first, seeing all these people I don't remember all at once - but I soon realized that Mommy wasn't going to leave me, and these people are good, and fun to be with!! Here's me and Mommy with Aunt Anna:
And here's me and Grandma Louie practicing clapping (which I can do now!!)
And here's me playing with one of my new toys!!
I got lots of new toys!! This Christmas thing is pretty cool, I'll have to remember it for next year!! Mommy says the trip was exhausting (cuz Daddy didn't get to come), but she was glad that we took it! She also says that there's lots of people we didn't get to see, and she's very sorry! Next year, Mommy graduates, so everyone can come to our house for Christmas in one big celebration!! Be sure to look at the Kodak gallery of all the pictures from Indy!!

No comments: