Friday, November 30, 2007

busy time!

Guess what!! I got my sled!! Check me out - aren't I just the cutest thing!! Mommy and Daddy took me up to the mountains last weekend to get some pictures, and I got to play!! Daddy pulled me around in the Deeeeeeepppp snow!! It was so cold out, but I was nice and cozy in all the layers that Mommy made me wear!

Go Faster Daddy!!
WEEEEEEE!!!
I like to drag my hands in the snow, but Mommy doesn't like that - she thinks my hands will get too cold! I get to play in my sled again this weekend, cuz we are gonna go pick out our Christmas tree!!! Yeah!! I want a really really really big tree - like Daddy, but Mommy says no. She says she doesn't want the tree taking up half the living room, plus we don't have enough lights and tinsle for it if its too big. Mommy's glad that I'm not crawling yet so that she doesn't have to babyproof the tree. In fact, Mommy and Daddy don't think that I will crawl at all - they think I will just go straight into walking (because of how much I hate being on my tummy so I never get to practice). But I'll show them - HA!!
So I went to the Doctor for my 6 month check up today!!! Hard to believe that I'm half a year old already huh!! I'm so big!! I weigh 16 lbs, and 4 1/2 oz. and I'm already 27 1/4 inches!!! I'm just Mommy's little Giraffe!! Dr. says that everythings good, and I can start regular meals and foods now!! That means Fruit!!!
Only one more week of missing Mommy!! She has so many projects that she's always working on. But they will all be done really soon!! and then we get to go to INDY!! Yeah!! I get to see Grandpa and Grandmas again!! (oh yeah, and everyone else too) :) What a busy time of year!!

No comments: