Saturday, October 20, 2007

More new friends - and a new Look!

Well, It was another exciting day in the life of Riley!! Today we finally got to go to Mommy and Daddy's childbirthing class reunion. Here's the whole group with all my new baby friends: I got along best with Issac, he was very playful!
He was a little insecure about his baldness, so I told him I was getting a haircut, and he could have some of mine!! ;)
So here I am getting my first haircut!
Mommy was a little nervous because she's only cut Daddy's hair (and he holds still better than I do!!) But I think she did a good enough job - At least I didn't come out with a Mo-hawk!!
So more exciting news to come!! On Thursday we are taking a trip to Moab, Utah!! I get to see lots of arches and canyons, and go hiking!! And Then comes HALLOWEEN!!! We went and picked out our pumpkins today. Mine is the smallest, and Daddy's is the biggest. We are going to carve them this week, and take lots more Pictures!! Talk to ya all later!!

No comments: