Monday, June 11, 2007

Hi Everyone! Things are still going great for our new family! Riley is eating like a champ, about every hour and a half during the day (with a few breaks for naps), and sleeping like a dream!! He has fallen into a regular routine, waking up only at 10, 2:30 and 6:30. I hope I don't jinx it, because it is wonderful!! He is quite the little angel!! We went on some outings this weekend, doing some shopping on Saturday, and a trip to the nursery for some landscaping stuff on Sunday. And once again he was a perfect angel!! Of course he was the center of attention, though, with everyone asking how old he is and commenting on his hair!! I have a sling to carry him in, and that has proven to be a life saver! I love it!! He's close to me, so he doesn't fuss. And I still have both hands free without having to hold him or a car seat. And naturally everyone wants to see what I have in my "pouch". We are having a BBQ/Get together this Friday night for anyone who lives here and wants to meet Riley and see our new house. If you can come please do, just give Cam or I a call for directions. We are so excited to show him off, because he truely is the highlight of our lives!! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby!! (But what mother doesn't feel that way!!)

No comments: