Friday, May 25, 2007

Still Waiting. . .

Well, another disappointing trip to the Dr. Absolutely nothing has happened yet!! No change, no dilating, nothing!! Which doesn't necessarily rule anything out, but knowing that nothing is progressing now is very frustrating. So the game plan is this: Ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday to check my fluids, and if that checks out ok then I go to the hospital Wednesday night to prep my cervix, and induction starts bright and early Thursday Morning!! So those of you who said May 31 may be right!! Although maybe not as early as 9:30 - Sorry Ellen. But who knows, He may still come before, or he may hold out until the 1st for you Rodger!! But let's hope after I'm induced it doesn't take that long!! So by this time next week we should have a BABY!! It's nice to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!! The other day Cam said that he feels like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus!! So I'll try and get some updated pictures for everyone this weekend. Since nothing's happening, I think we are going to try and go to Rocky Mtn. National Park tomorrow for the opening of Trail Ridge Road. (Don't worry, it's only a little over an hour away from the hospital if anything does happen). And who knows, maybe hanging out at 12,000 ft. for a little bit will jumpstart something!! Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend - And for all of you in Indy - Enjoy the race for us, we miss all the May hoopla!! Look for an update Tuesday afternoon, and again probably by next Saturday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you can't be pregnant forever, although all of us who have gone before you know it certainly feels like you will be!
Have a fun weekend! The induction will be here before you know it!!!
Love, Adrianne, and little Miss Sophia who was just as stubborn as Mr. Riley!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I haven't been able to get on the internet but my guess was May 30 at 8AM. I miss you and wish I could be there!!! LOVE YOU!