Wednesday, April 18, 2007

34 1/2 weeks

Doctor's appointment today went well. Some more tests run, everything seems to be normal and going well. Dr. said at the next visit she would check to make sure he is head down, which I am positive he is, since every night he kicks me in the ribs like a pro! And after all that walking around this weekend he dropped too! I'll try to get some pictures this weekend (when we have some time), but my belly is definately lower, and more sloped on top. He has become very heavy, and I have to pee about every 20 min.!! But I can breathe easier, and sitting in class is more pleasant (except for all the potty breaks!). Not to mention that the heartburn has been cut almost in half!! Which helps with sleeping (slightly). On the downside though I am starting to swell a bit. Nothing real noticable or uncomfortable, and usually only at the end of the day or when I get too hot. My feet haven't been too bad, most of the swelling has been in my hands and wrists, which is making school a blast with all the note-taking and typing!! Thank goodness there are only two weeks left after this week!! Yeah!
Cam is putting painter's tape in the new house as we speak, and we are planning on painting Riley's room starting Friday night. So hopefully everything will be set up by Sunday or early next week. Then we can focus on packing next week, since the plan is to move next weekend. So much to do and so little time to do it!!

No comments: