Friday, January 05, 2007

It's a BOY!!!

It's a BOY!!!!
Baby Feet
Hi Baby!!!
Baby Face, and belly . . .

Ultra sound and Dr's appointment went well, everything looks good, and healthy, and IT'S A BOY!!! We are very Excited!!! However, I'm sure that later in life this little man won't be too happy about Mommy displaying his little wee-wee all over the internet, but hey - that's what mothers are for right - embarassment!! We like the name Rylie, but nothing is set in stone yet (especially the spelling - Riley, Rylee, Reilly . . . ).

He's still moving quite a bit, especially early in the morning and late at night. Cam has gotten to feel quite a bit more now. Everything is going well, Aliy starts school again on the 16th, and is coming home for a baby shower in March (more info to come). Next appointment is in February, and a glucose test is scheduled. Hopefully that will be normal!!

IT'S A BOY!!

1 comment:

Ellen Louie said...

Cam & Aliy,

Thanks for calling tonight and Dad and I are excited for you both. I am a little disappointed that I have to change the quilt print materials from 'sissy' to 'he man' type; but it is better to know now than after I get it half done. Maybe I will get to go shopping with my Jo-Ann coupons! Take care, Aliy, and watch for places that might be slick to make you fall.

Mom