Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Scary Night

Hi Everyone, Cam and I had a bit of a scary night last night. Most of the day yesterday I was dealing with pretty intense stomach pains. After doing some research, and not wanting to take any chances, we decided to take a trip to the ER, mostly because the pain was consistantly on my right side. After 5 hours, and lots of pokes and proding, they couldn't find anything wrong, and sent us home. The doctor said it could be anything from common ligament stretching, to an ovarian cyst, or appendicitis. He told me that if things haven't improved in 12-15 hours, to come back, because the blood work may be to early to pick up any changes related to my appendix. Well, I'm coming up on 12 hours now, and feeling much better. I still have a ache on my right side (which I am keeping close watch on), but nothing like the excuciating pain that lead me to tears last night. I have an appointment with my OB on Friday, and plan on bringing it up, if nothing progresses before then. Until then, We would appreciate your prayers! All of this is very new to the both of us, and peace and comfort are the best healers!!

No comments: